Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Furry Children


Furry Children

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My husband and I have a dog and a cat, and they are pretty much our babies. This might change once we have the actual human type of babies, but for now they are the most important things in our life. While any of the belongings in our home are replaceable, our pets are not. This is the main reason we’ve decided to install a home security Home. My husband and I are both unfortunately away from home for the majority of every weekday, and our alarm gives us the peace of mind that if a fire does break out or there is a major flood or carbon monoxide leak, the proper authorities will be alerted to take care of the situation. I cannot imagine anything worse than being away and learning that our pets were harmed in some way. While no one can predict when an emergency will strike, you can ensure that if and when it does strike, the proper people to correct the situation will be contacted as quickly as possible. It’s not an expensive monthly fee, and I’d probably pay it even if it was. It’s definitely worth the price to have the peace of mind it affords me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews