Monday, August 1, 2011

The Big News

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer
The Big News

My parents told us very unceremoniously when I was 16 that we would be moving to Texas because my father got a new job…I was crushed! I was right in the middle of high school and didn’t want to leave all of my friends but I didn’t really have a choice so I went with them begrudgingly. It took me almost a decade but now I absolutely love it here and I’m so glad we made the move! I live here still now and even went to college in Dallas so life is great…Texas has everything I could ever need, I just wish I had known that when I was 16! I recently bought my first house here in town and got everything from a sprinkler system to Texaselectricityproviders.COM electricity and I’m really reveling in being a first-time homeowner. I wish I had the forethought when I was a teenager to realize how great this state was but I guess what matters is that I realize it now in my adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews